Angular Developer Financial Market
Your area of work:
As an angular developer in our eListing team, you will develop applications to digitize and improve the cash security listing process. This will give you an insight into the infrastructure and the processes of one of the globally leading exchange organizations.
Apart from that, you will learn more about application development in financial markets and collaborate with leading specialists of the stock exchange.
You will become part of a team of experienced developers covering the whole lifecycle of (web) application software development.
- You will develop applications using Angular/Typescript
- You will be analyzing business requirements and supporting their implementation
- You will improve existing applications and work on technology upgrades
- You will be working with the following tech stack: Angular 14, RxJS, NgRx, Formly, Material Design, Tailwind…
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in software development using Angular
- At least basic knowledge of RxJS
- You enjoy keeping up to date with the latest innovations and keen on researching new technologies and approaches
- You speak fluent English
- Full-time (100%)
- Duration: long term cooperation
- Start: 1.6.2023
- Location: Prague
- Contract: IČO
- onsite/HO: 50:50