Backend & GUI Automated Tester
We are looking for our client dedicated testers to join our IT development centre in Prague and help us advance and maintain the functionality and technology of our systems. You will be involved in the maintenance and extension of the systems automated test coverage. You will be involved in improving test frameworks.
You will acquire insight into financial market collateral management and/or client setup processes. The diverse set of business stakeholders, customer requirements and business processes of exchanges will challenge your business skills while the high reliability, scalability and performance requirements of our systems will challenge your technical skills.
This assignment will provide an opportunity to travel to Frankfurt – on trips to align with stakeholders.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Understand the system designs and take responsibility in defining the test coverage of the systems
- Monitor existing automated test suits and analyze any issues with new software deliveries
- Prepare test models and model automated tests
- Improve and extend test frameworks
You should possess and demonstrate the following skills and qualification:
- Excellent software analytical skills and design thinking.
- Critical thinking, the ability to understand and construct test models
- Strong knowledge and experience in service driven architecture
- Strong experience in Python, bash, Rest Services, Linux and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Selenium and Java for front-end automated testing
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Experience with agile development and familiarity with formulating Test Models and Test Cases
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Full-time (100%)
- Duration: from 1.7.2023 till 31.12.2023 with possibility for a long-term cooperation
- Start: 1.7.2023
- Location: Prague