Backend & GUI Automated Tester
We are looking for a Backend & GUI Automated Tester for our client who provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…).
We are looking for dedicated testers to join client’s IT development centre in Prague and help advance and maintain the functionality and technology of systems. You will be involved in the maintenance and extension of the systems automated test coverage. You will be also involved in improving test frameworks.
You will acquire insight into financial market collateral management and/or client setup processes. The diverse set of business stakeholders, customer requirements and business processes of exchanges will challenge your business skills while the high reliability, scalability and performance requirements of our systems will challenge your technical skills.
This assignment will provide an opportunity to travel to Frankfurt – on trips to align with stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Understand the system designs and take responsibility in defining the test coverage of the systems
- Monitor existing automated test suits and analyse any issues with new software deliveries
- Prepare test models and model automated tests
- Improve and extend test frameworks
Required skills and experiences:
We focus on the person behind the skills when we recruit, but from a practical point-of-view, there are some hard sklil requirements, and you must be able to check all these boxes to be considered:
- Excellent software analytical skills and design thinking.
- Critical thinking, the ability to understand and construct test models
- Strong knowledge and experience in service driven architecture
- Strong experience in bash, Rest Services, Linux, Python or PostgresSQL
- Good knowledge of Selenium for front-end automated testing is required
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Experience with agile development and familiarity with formulating Test Models and Test Cases
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage
- Full-time (100%)
- Duration: End of Q4
- Start: July 2022
- Location: Prague
- On-site vs. remote: 3:2