Backend & GUI Developer
We are looking for a Backend & GUI Developer for our client who provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes (securities, derivatives, FX…).
- Understand the system designs and take responsibility in extending the application design
- Analyse production incidents, tickets and propose solutions
- Develop and deliver fixes and new requirements on the applications
- Improve the software delivery method to reach further automation and deployment goals – desirable but not mandatory for the position
- Mentor less experienced members of the team as well as align on standards with more experienced ones
Who we’re looking for?
We focus on the person behind the skills when we recruit, but from a practical point-of-view, there are some hard sklil requirements, and you must be able to check all these boxes to be considered:
- Excellent software analytical skills and design thinking.
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Strong knowledge and experience in service driven architecture.
- Strong experience in JBoss (especially Spring based), Java, bash, Rest Services, Linux or PostgresSQL.
- Knowledge in front end development with Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Additional knowledge in cloud providers (AWS, GCP) and software containerisation (target solution Openshift).
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- Knowledge of SWIFT payment messages and bank payment infrastructure a plus.
- Experience with agile development and familiarity with formulating Test Cases.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage.
- Allocation: Fulltime (100%)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: a long-term cooperation
- Location: Prague
- On-site vs. remote: 50:50