Full-Stack Java Developer
We are looking for Java developers to join the eListing team responsible for development of various (web)applications (backend and frontend). Our portfolio of applications enables and supports electronic listing of securities on multiple trading platforms, helps to interact with customers and fulfills regulatory duties.
You will be a part of the whole lifecycle of software development – analysis and design, implementation of backend and frontend, database design, test and maintenance/improvement of the software.
- software development using Java/JS;
- design and development of both backend and frontend parts of the application(s);
- analysis of business requirements;
- maintenance, improvement and support.
- decent practical experience in architecture, design and development of Java applications;
- experience with some of Java/JS web frameworks as React, Angular, Wicket, Spring MVC…;
- knowledge of SQL, experience with SQL databases;
- critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- fluent in English (Czech would be beneficial);
- possibility to Hybrid work (both from home and from the office).
The following interpersonal skills are essential:
- University degree (IT/Mathematics)
- Experience with java ORM frameworks (Hibernate/JPA)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Fulltime (100%)
- Duration: a year with possible extension
- Location: Prague
- On-site vs. remote – 1:4