We are looking for a dedicated Analyst to join IT development centre in Prague to the team advance the functionality and technology of the systems.
The ongoing projects related to ISO20022 adoption by SWIFT, aims re-invent the financial payment processing process with a new message structure and infrastructure.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for understanding the target solution of the ISO20022 Adoption program and how it impacts payment solutions and systems and prepare designs and approaches to adapt with the changes.
- You will acquire insight into financial market products and delivery management processes for payment and financial instrument settlement.
You should possess these skills and experiences:
- Excellent analytical skills & experience as an analyst in financial services institutions
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Strong interest and good orientation in Information Technology
- Knowledge of payment processes, SWIFT, message ISO15022 standard, and message ISO20022 standard are required
- Knowledge of bank payment infrastructure is a benefit
- Experience with Use Case specifications and familiarity with formulating Test Cases
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage
- Additional knowledge of UML behavioral and structural modeling is a plus
- Knowledge in modeling tools beneficial i.e. MS Visio, Bizagi
- MS Office required
- Allocation: Fulltime (100%)
- Start: August 2022
- Duration: a long-term cooperation
- 50 % remote
- Location: Prague