We are looking for a skilled person to manage, maintain and improve ca. 15 modern infrastructures located in our client offices (Jamaica, Malta, Oman etc.).
Job purpose of an Infrastructure Administrator:
- Manage, maintain and improve ca. 15 modern infrastructures located in our client offices (Jamaica, Malta, Oman etc.).
- Ensure high availability of our systems, propose improvements, document and review changes.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, ensure security and efficiency.
- Microsoft Windows Server Platform
- VMware vSphere, vSAN, SRM
- UTM Firewall – most often SonicWall or FortiGate
- Routing and switching networking – preferably Dell EMC S and N Series
- TCP / IP, AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP, SSL Certificates, WSUS, Syslog, NTP, SMTP
- Microsoft SQL server
- Web Application Firewall
- Dell EMC data storages – most often Compellent or MD / ME
- Brocade Fiber Channel
- Dell EMC PowerEdge servers
- Backup and Recovery – most often Veeam or Backup Exec
- Nagios / Icinga
- Microsoft IIS
- Kibana and Elasticsearch
You should possess the following skills/experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or 5 years of related experience
- 4+ years’ experience in configuring and managing VMware vSphere platform
- 4+ years of administrating Microsoft Windows Servers
- 2+ years on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Very good written and spoken English
- Fulltime (100%)
- Duration: a long-term cooperation
- Location: Prague