Java Developer Financial Market
We are looking for our client dedicated Java Developers to join our IT development centre in Prague and help us advance and maintain the functionality and technology of our systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As a Java Developer in our eListing team, you will develop applications to digitize and improve the cash security listing process.
This will give you an insight into the infrastructure and the processes of one of the globally leading exchange organizations.
Apart from that, you will learn more about application development in financial markets and collaborate with leading specialists of the stock exchange.
You will become part of a team of experienced developers covering the whole lifecycle of (web) application software development.
- You will develop applications using Java 17 and JS/Typescript
- You will be analyzing business requirements and supporting their implementation
- You will improve existing applications and work on technology upgrades
- You will be working with the following tech stack: Java 17, Spring Boot, REST API, Hibernate/JPA, Typescript, Angular, RxJS, Material Design…
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Java
- Practical experience with some of JS web frameworks (Angular, React…)
- You enjoy keeping up to date with the latest innovations and keen on researching new technologies and approaches
- You speak fluent English
- Full-time (100%)
- Duration: long term cooperation
- Start: 1.6.2023
- Location: Prague
- Contract: IČO
- onsite/HO: 50:50