Middleware and Database Specialist
We are looking for a Middleware and Database Specialist to cover a hybrid hands-on role that combines consultant and administrator responsibilities.
The middleware is considered RabbitMQ and ElasticSearch and databases are CouchBase and Microsoft SQL Server. The scope of expertise is client faced same as internal dev and non-prod environments.
Main responsibilities for a Middleware and Database Specialist:
- Deployment and management of MS SQL Server instances (OLTP)
- Deployment and management of RabbitMQ instances (messaging)
- Deployment and management of CouchBase instances
- Design, implementation and testing of backup/restore strategies
- Design, implementation and testing of HA/DR solutions
- Server monitoring and performance troubleshooting
- Support of clients and dev teams in complex database task
You should possess the following skills/experiences:
- 2+ years administration of MS SQL Server 2012 and newer
- Hands-on experience with Always-on availability Groups and MS SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Hands-on experience of RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch or Couchbase
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with database development is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English – written and spoken.
- Fulltime (100%)
- Duration: a long-term cooperation
- Location: Prague