QA Manual Test Engineer
We are looking for a Test Engineer, that will define and create test cases from functional specifications. And will also Interpret, execute, and document complex test procedures, review results and report on progress.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify/define how testing for the project will be conducted.
- Define what exactly will be tested and how.
- Prepare and document any set up work needed for specific testing, i.e. data preparation for specific scenario tests, writing of test cases in HP ALM.
- Execute tests as documented in the test case.
- Log defects and work with Developers to resolve.
- Retest and close defects when they have been resolved.
- Work closely with Business Analyst, Development, Project Manager and Business end users to achieve timely resolution of issues that arise during the project.
- Gather high quality, efficient test results and log detailed specific defects.
- Maintain QA processes in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Perform Regression tests:
- Ensure all regression scripts are kept up to date in accordance with specified functionality.
- Update regression documentation when new functionality is released.
- Execute regression test cases as part of the overall build process.
You should possess these skills and experiences:
- Familiarity with translating business/functional requirements into test cases.
- Knowledge of test case preparation and test execution tasks.
- 3 + years QA experience.
- Quality Centre/ALM/JIRA usage.
- Automated testing.
- Experience in a Banking/Securities environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT related field.
- Allocation: Fulltime (100%)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: A long-term cooperation
- Location: Prague
- On-site vs. remote – 80:20