Software Engineer - DevOps
We are looking for a Software Engineer – DevOps for our client who provides trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of asset classes.
What will be your responsibilities in this role?
- Design architecture of distributed applications and infrastructure based on Kubernetes (OpenShift 4.x).
- Automate the creation of infrastructure and application delivery using industry standard tools such as Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems and issues within the PaaS infrastructure and OpenShift Platform.
- Conducting post-incident reviews.
- Participation in On-Call rotation (once in 4 weeks).
Technical skills and qualification:
- University degree in Information Technology or experience in IT Ops team / partly DevOps.
- Familiarity with containerization using Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and associated tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins , Helm, etc.)
- Experience with automation scripting, and infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with automation, software deployment and orchestration technologies (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, GitHub)
Following skills will be a plus:
- Knowledge of the container engines Podman and Buildah
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK, Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus or equivalent
- Expertise in RPM-based Linux (CentOS / RedHat Enterprise Linux 7/8) including installation, system monitoring, and maintenance, tuning and troubleshooting, etc.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Work experience with KanBan and Scrum is appreciated
- Location: Prague
- Fulltime (100 %), 50:50 on-site and homeoffice
- Freelance contract
- Start: asap
- Duration: longtime cooperation