We are looking for an Software Engineer for our client from financial area. You will develop large and complex programs, incl. design, coding and testing. As part of test responsibilities, the Software Engineer defines and creates test cases, executes test activities and reports on progress.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical Design including security, performance, scalability, and maintainability aspects.
- Implementation of Business requirements in Low code platform.
- Review existing flows and update for better performance readability and to reduce complexity.
- Improving/enhancing the existing functionalities within the XCEPTOR platform (GUI / input data processing rules / Output data).
- Supporting all activities related to end-to-end testing, including support for business testers and execution team.
- Analysing production system issues and providing support to internal teams.
- Achieving compliance with internal and external standards applicable to the design, development, and documentation of solutions.
- Identifying area of improvements and proposing enhancements to existing processes.
Who we’re looking for?
- At least 4 years of experience in SW development with Low code development / platforms
- Microsoft SQL databases, XML, Git
- Ability to work in a cross-location international team
- Strong result-oriented mindset and willingness to learn new methods and tools
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience with XCEPTOR platform
- Experience with AMQ messaging / REST API, cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP), PowerShell
- A background in financial markets, clearing or banking
- Full-time (100%)
- Duration: a long-term cooperation
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Prague