SWIFT & Payment Processing Analyst
We are looking for a SWIFT & Payment Processing Analyst. We are looking for a dedicated colleague to join our IT development centre in Prague and help us advance the functionality and technology of our systems. We are looking for responsible person who will join our ongoing projects in the payment area and also support SWIFT network management roles. The ongoing projects are related to CBPR+ ISO20022 adoption by SWIFT, aims re-invent the financial payment processing process with a new message structure and infrastructure.
This project will provide an opportunity to travel to Frankfurt – on trips to coordinate with business teams. Additional opportunity to take part in external payment industry events or conferences.
Who we’re looking for?
- Excellent analytical skills, experience as an analyst in financial services institutions.
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Knowledge of payment processes, SWIFT payment message format ISO15022 or message formats ISO20022 are required
- Additional knowledge of UML behavioural and structural modelling a plus. Knowledge in modelling tools beneficial i.e. MS Visio, Bizagi
- MS Office required
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage¨
- Fulltime (100%)
- Start: 01.03.2023
- Location: Prague
- Duration: Long-term cooperation
- HO: 50:50